Monday, September 19, 2011

20th High School Reunion & My 39th Birthday

Today is my birthday! I know some of you thought I turned the Big 4-0, but I am only 39, thank you very much. Remember, this is the journey TO 40. :) I officially have 365 days until I leave my 30's behind and am looking forward to all this year has to hold.

Saturday night was my 20 year high school reunion.  It was amazing to see my classmates, some of whom I had not seen since 1991. We toasted those who were absent and those who had left this earth much too soon. Shawn Blassingame and Robin Stuart are two of my dear friends who will forever be in my heart.

I can't share them all, but thought I'd share a few pics from the night:






(This photo taken by Jessica W. I liked her photo better because she said I have hot legs.)



And I saved the best for last...here we are, at our finest :)

(This photo taken by James Howard Hefley.  Thank you, Mr. Hefley for your kindness in capturing these memories for us!)

There were so many faces missing...I hope to see the rest of you at our next get-together!

I will be back in a few days with an update on my birthday and more pics to share :)

PS...The avocado worked!! (Read here if you're lost) I felt my skin tighten immediately. I also noticed that it made my skin softer. I tried it twice and will definitely do it again, although no guarantees I won't be tempted to eat it. :)



2 comments:

  1. Looks like a great reunion. Seems were about the same age. Thanks for sharing. ~ jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jen! It was! We had a lot of fun and it was so good to see our classmates.

    ReplyDelete